November 13, 2010

Chocolate Chocolate Chewy Cookie - C^4

It's no secret, when I'm bored, I bake.  Tonight I was bored.  So I took my old standby chewy chocolate chip cookie recipe and doctored it up.  Let's see, let's add some Milk Chocolate...oh...let's see what some cocoa powder does to it.  Turned out pretty good (according to my kids and husband)!

The pile o'cookies!
-Mix together well in a mixer:
2 cups brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
3 melted sticks of butter
2 egg yolks
2 egg whites

-Sift
4 1/2 cups flour
2/3 cups good quality cocoa powder
1 box vanilla pudding
1 tsp baking soda

Add flour mixture into the butter/sugar mixture and mix.  Add 2 cups of milk chocolate chips.

Drop by the spoonfuls (I made these big because I was lazy) on a parchment lined baking sheet.  Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment